The wellbeing of every member of the veterinary care team matters if we want to thrive and flourish in practice – that means you too! But what does that actually mean? What do we need to do on a practical level to achieve this?
Join wellbeing and business coach, Tracey Morley Jewkes, at Congress 2024, 25th – 27th January, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, where she will enable you to prioritise and structure a wellbeing programme with traction in a way that resonates with the whole team.
Wellbeing is great for retention, for client experience and for business too. This Wellbeing Means Business session will share with you the 6 priority areas for wellbeing in veterinary practice, including real life practical examples researched from four years of shared learning in shortlisted entries for the Veterinary Wellbeing Awards by SPVS and Mind Matters. So, if you want to save time in finding out what to do and how, benefit from collaborative examples of what really works and help create a magnetic place to work, this session from double Veterinary Wellbeing Award winner Tracey is for you. Joining Tracey will be Mark Johnston, from Vets in Mind Alliance, to talk through the mental health support resources they offer and how to use them to support your team.
Get started on your wellbeing journey at Congress 24 by attending our onsite Morning Yoga session on Friday 26th January, or take time out in our quiet room available to all attendees throughout the event. Spend some invaluable downtime with your work colleagues with our fun packed social programme including Music bingo on Thursday evening and the President’s Party on Friday evening.
Do join in our other interactive workshops running on Thursday and Friday:
Thursday 25 January
- Improving Practice Culture? Be more VIKING! Creating your team’s “Covenant” – Debbie Robinson, VetNetics
- Flexible working: Learnings from jigsaw practices – Silvia Janska, Flexee & Sarah Armstrong
- Smarter Delegation – Fiona Nichol, VetPartners
- Coaching Techniques for Higher Performing Teams – Adam Rough, GLCM
Friday 26 January
- Equity in Action: Understanding discrimination and “difficult” employees in the Veterinary workplace – Affinity Futures Team
- Improving Productivity: Resolving your practice inefficiencies – Brian Faulkner, Colourful CPD & Richard Artingstall, Vet-CT & team members
For full programme details click here.