Whether you’re currently, or soon-to-be, a practice owner, director or manager, then you need to be aware of the latest updates in Employment Law. Join Emma McGrath, Professional Support Solicitor, Citation at Congress 2024, as she reviews all recent and relevant developments in Employment Law, enabling you to understand how they will impact your business.
On Thursday 25th January, navigate your way through Employment Law with Emma, and understand recent changes within the law that all employers need to know. With Gold sponsor, Citation, you can ensure your practice remains up-to-date and compliant.
You will also find Citation in our buzzing Exhibition Hall throughout Congress, should you wish to discuss your practice requirements in more detail, or at Thursday’s Music Bingo evening which they are kindly sponsoring.
Joining Emma on Thursday’s Business Management stream we also have:
- Supercharge your health plans – Kate Higgins, Village Vets
- The legal implications of smarter working at your practice – Stephenie Malone, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Smarter pricing: Setting sustainable and profitable professional fees – James Bigglestone
- Making prices feel smaller: 3 tips your team will thank you for – Rebecca Maher, InsideMinds Consulting
- The financial benefits of retaining a positive team – Mark Harwood, Hazelwoods
For full programme details click here.