What do Gen Zers want from their careers in the veterinary profession?
Gen Zers, the post-millennial generation, will soon dominate the workforce, so we need to attract and retain this new generation of talent NOW. But how? Join Dr Naeema Pasha, a leading expert in the future of work, diversity and generational differences, at Congress 2024, to help understand the characteristics of Gen Z, including a focus on their unique characteristics, such as their digital savviness and their desire for authenticity.
Gen Zers are not just looking for a job, they are looking for a purpose. Veterinary practices now need to be even more explicit in how they market the criteria Gen Zers want, which is all about purpose, flexibility and diversity. Veterinary leaders and managers need to adapt their practices and policies to attract and retain this new generation of talent.
Learn how to develop strategies to engage Gen Z based on the key characteristics of their generation and to understand the key aspects of generational differences that affect us all. Being a trainer in applied behavioural science, Naeema is ideally placed to share insights and suggestions based on the latest research and evidence.
Joining Naeema on Friday’s Effective Practice Management stream we also have:
- The Theory of Constraints: Successfully addressing your clinic’s bottleneck – Thom Jenkins, PetsApp
- Digital Marketing for vets: What we can learn from other industries – Huw Aveston, Digital Practice
- Improving Productivity: How to identify your practice inefficiencies – Brian Faulkner, Colourful CPD & Richard Artingstall, Vet-CT
- Myth Busting, RCVS Disciplinaries – Eleanor Ferguson, RCVS
- Keeping practice lean – Pam Mosedale, RCVS Knowledge
- An Introduction to AI: What we can learn from human medicine
For full programme details click here.