We’re very much looking forward to seeing you at Congress 2024
at the Birmingham Hilton Metropole, 25-27 January.
And if you’ve not yet got your ticket, there is still time to book!
Don’t miss out – join us for a fantastic programme of non-clinical lectures, interactive workshops,
fun packed social events, innovative exhibition and much more.
Why come to Congress 24? Do you want to achieve any of the following:
- Open a practice?
- Become a better leader?
- Maximise the potential of every team member?
- Future proof your business?
- Realise your potential through self development?
If so, then grab a ticket for Congress 24 where we have:
- A dedicated day on Saturday on Growing your Business, especially for those considering starting up or expanding their business; including advice on premises, measuring profitability, building a great practice culture and future proofing your business.
- Lectures and workshops offering in-practice case studies, high levels of audience participation and practical steps so you can return to practice with the confidence and ability to Work Smarter and achieve Better Outcomes.
- The latest non-clinical advice techniques delivered by leading speakers from within the veterinary world and beyond with a full day streams dedicated to Leadership Skills, Team Dynamics, Self Development, Business and Practice Management.
- A focussed exhibition showcasing a wide selection of suppliers offering the latest products, services and advice to help you and your team work smarter.