Introducing this year’s theme of Smarter Working – better outcomes Cath Bishop will be sharing her insights into how working smarter revolutionised her rowing career, and the importance of continued learning to achieve those marginal gains required to help you thrive in practice.
Cath teaches on Executive Education programmes at Cambridge University and is the author of acclaimed book, ‘The Long Win’, one of the FT’s top 10 Business books of 2020. She competed in rowing at 3 Olympic Games, winning World Championships gold in 2003 and Olympic silver in Athens 2004. As a diplomat for the British Foreign Office for 12 years, Cath specialized in policy and negotiations on conflict issues, with postings to Bosnia and Iraq.
Cath now works with leaders across business, education and sport to develop high performing teams, resilient and inclusive environments, sustainable performance and cultures where people can thrive. Her approach is one that both challenges and supports leaders to think differently, to trust and to adopt a human centred approach.
Following Cath on Thursday 25 January, we have a full day of lectures and workshops including:
- Enhancing operational efficiency from Jack Peploe, Veterinary IT Services
- Harnessing marginal gains for smarter working with Helen Silver MacMahon, RCVS Knowledge
- Being more ‘viking’ to improve practice culture from Debbie Robinson, Vetnetics
- Generating and using client feedback from Jamie Crittall, Virtual Recall
- Building resilience for you and your team from US speaker and podcaster, Stephanie Olson
- Recent employment law changes from Citation
- Jigsaw practices and how to make them work from Flexee
- Supercharging your health plans with Kate Higgins, Village Vets
- Interactive workshops on smarter delegation and coaching with Fiona Nichol, VetPartners & Adam Rough, GLCM