Understanding the benefits (and challenges) of introducing or updating your practice’s health plan can be a daunting task. Join Kate Higgins as she shares her experiences on how to supercharge your health plans at Congress 2024, 25th – 27th January, Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Join Director, Village Vets Formby – Kate Higgins on Thursday 25th January at 11.30 to share her journey from designing the practice’s first health plan, through to its current iteration which includes unlimited consultations. She’ll explore the stumbling blocks and learnings along the way, what drove decisions to change, what has worked, and what hasn’t.
Kate will consider the benefits of having a health plan in your practice – for your team, your clients and your bottom line – and how to get your team on board with promoting your plan, as well as the potential benefits of including consults in your plan and whether being membership-only could be to your advantage.
Joining Kate on Thursday’s Business Management stream we also have:
- Navigating Employment Law: Recent changes all employers need to know – Sarah Rhodes, Citation
- The Legal Implications of smarter working at practice – Stephenie Malone, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Smarter Pricing: Setting Sustainability and Profitable Professional Fees – James Bigglestone
- Making Prices Feel Smaller: 3 tips your team will thank you for – Rebecca Maher, InsideMinds Consulting
- The Financial benefits of retaining a positive team – Mark Harwood, Hazlewoods
For full programme details click here.