SPVS Congress 2024 Charity Raffle Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Keystone Conference and Event Management Ltd, whose registered office is at Pen House, Box, Glos, GL6 9HF.
- The raffle is open to all attendees of SPVS Congress 2024.
- Each ticket is £5.00 and multiple tickets can be purchased per person via www.spvs-congress.co.uk
- Closing date for entry will be 26th January 2024 at 8.00pm. After this, no further entries to the raffle will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prizes will be confirmed via www.spvs-congress.co.uk
- The prizes will be as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by SPVS. Draw to take place at SPVS Congress President’s Party 26th January 2024.
- The winners will be notified during the SPVS Congress President’s party or by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim a prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw that prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will be deemed to be the delegate registration account holder and only they will be informed of their win.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the raffle will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the raffle and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the raffle will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.