Good feedback, bad feedback – all client feedback can have a positive effect.
Join Jamie Crittall at Congress 2024, 25th – 27th January, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, and learn how to put the power into your people and populate positivity.
The veterinary world is full of unsung practice heroes who consistently go the extra mile. It’s a huge part of why people love and consistently rate their vets so highly. But practices and practice heroes aren’t always recognised as much as they should be, which can be a real drain on mental health.
Sponsored by Virtual Recall, a Bronze sponsor at Congress 24, Jamie Crittall has something for your whole practice team; receptionists, managers, vets, nurses and every practice owner. He will lead you through smart and robust ways of generating client feedback and reviews. The positive effects of this feedback can be incorporated into everyday practice life and your practice heroes can then earn the reputation that they deserve.
Joining Jamie on Thursday’s Self Development stream we also have:
- Resilience in Life and Leadership
- Powerful presentations: Unlocking the power of story telling – Toby Trimble, Trimble Group
- Personal and professional improvement: Become more T with your CPD – Charlotte French, Improve International
- Learning in the flow of work – Jennifer Ayers, RCVS Academy
- Time management for the time poor: Small things make big differences – Carolyne Crowe, VDS Training
For full programme details click here.