Improved productivity benefits both team satisfaction and business health. Join Brian Faulkner and Richard Artingstall at Congress 2024, 25th-27th January, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, where they will enable you to improve productivity through identifying and eliminating your practice inefficiencies, to achieve a thriving practice run by a highly-motivated team.
On Friday 26th January, Brian, Colourful CPD and Richard, Director of Teleconsulting at Vet-CT will explore how to improve your practice productivity by identifying where the inefficiencies lie within your practice.
With Richard’s extensive experience in running and managing veterinary teams in both primary and referral practice settings, he will help to resolve the issues you might be facing with your back of house operations, whilst Brian, who currently leads and works as a clinician in his current practice, is ideally placed to share insights into the efficient running of your front of house operations.
Combined with a workshop on Friday afternoon, where a nurse and receptionist will also share their personal experiences, you will feel empowered with the knowledge and methods that you can use to target and resolve these inefficiencies resulting in a happy and driven workforce.
Joining Brian and Richard on Friday’s Effective Practice Management stream we also have:
- The Theory of Constraints: Successfully Addressing Your Clinic’s Bottleneck – Thom Jenkins, PetsApp
- What can we do to attract and retain talented Gen Zers? – Dr Naeema Pasha, MKAI
- Digital Marketing for Vets: What can we learn from other Industries? – Huw Aveston, Digital Practice
- Myth Busting: RCVS Disciplinaries – Eleanor Ferguson, RCVS
- Keeping Practice Lean – Pam Mosedale, RCVS Knowledge
- An Introduction to AI: What we can learn from human medicine
For full programme details click here.