You can’t have avoided the recent media furore over veterinary fees. Do you wish you could make your prices feel less painful for clients, but also worry about protecting your margins? Join Rebecca Maher as she provides tips your practice team will thank you for at Congress 2024, 25th – 27th January, Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Founder and Managing Director of InsideMinds Consulting, Rebecca Maher will be sharing ways to help your team have easier, smoother and quicker conversations about price, on Thursday 25th January at 16:45.
She will explore how, if we apply ‘smart thinking’ to the way that we present price and ask for payment, we can make prices feel subjectively smaller and more comfortable. And here’s a spoiler: you don’t need to give away any discount at all.
In this presentation Rebecca will draw from a field within behavioural science, consumer psychology, to outline how we perceive prices. You’ll learn why parting with money feels painful, and what you can do to reduce that pain without reducing the price.
Joining Rebecca in Thursday’s Business Management stream we also have:
- Supercharging your Health Plans – Kate Higgins, Village Vets
- Navigating Employment Law: Recent changes all employers need to know – Sarah Rhodes, Citation
- The Legal Implications of smarter working at practice – Stephenie Malone, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Smarter Pricing: Setting Sustainability and Profitable Professional Fees – James Bigglestone
- The Financial benefits of retaining a positive team – Mark Harwood, Hazlewoods
For full programme details click here.