New to Congress 2024, 25-27 January at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, we have a varied selection of concise yet impactful 20-minute sessions running throughout the afternoons of Thursday and Friday.
Join us and bring the whole practice team for these and 3 days of non-clinical lectures, interactive workshops, fun packed social programme, innovative exhibition and much more.
Following a buffet lunch and a chance to mingle, this year we are introducing afternoon sessions consisting of a selection of 20 minute talks.
These sessions across all streams promise to offer a dynamic and informative experience, covering a wide variety of topics including :
- Menopause support for your team
- Creating meetings with great outcomes
- Time management
- Career development
- Supporting your team to return to work
- Myth-busting RCVS disciplinaries
You will gain a greater understanding of:
- How to retain your staff
- How to achieve long-term financial stability while maintaining the highest standards of care for your patients
- How to focus on the small things that can make a big difference to you and your team
And much more.
For full details of these sessions and the rest of Congress programme click here.
Thursday 25 January afternoon sessions:
- The legal implications of smarter working at your practice – Stephenie Malone, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Smarter Pricing: Setting Sustainable and Profitable Professional Fees – James Bigglestone
- Making prices feel smaller – Rebecca Maher, Inside Minds Consulting
- The financial benefits of retaining a positive team – Mark Harwood, Hazelwoods
- Talent retention: Not such a dark art after all! – Sarah Schofield, Sarah Schofield Coaching
- Smarter working: Supporting Clinical team members to return to the workforce – Malcolm Morley, BVA & Lizzie Bewsey-Dyke, XL Vets
- Menopause and the Veterinary Profession : Supporting your team – Liz Barton, Vet-CT
- Powerful presentations: Unlocking the power of storytelling – Toby Trimble, Trimble Group
- Personal and Professional improvement: Become more T with your CPD – Charlotte French, Improve International
- Learning in the flow of work – Jennifer Ayers, RCVS Academy
- Time management for the time poor : Small things make big differences – Carolyne Crowe, VDS Training
Friday 26th January afternoon sessions:
- How to write a brief – Andrew Rastall, Connected Vet
- To continually improve or not continually improve – Howard Goatley, Village Vets
- Meeting Smart : How to create meetings with great outcomes – Adam Rough, GLCM
- Myth Busting : RCVS disciplinaries – Eleanor Ferguson, RCVS
- Keeping practice lean – Pam Mosedale, RCVS Knowledge
- An Introduction to AI : What we can learn from human medicine
- If money isn’t a motivator, how should I measure my team? – Joe Hill
- Smarter Quality improvement : Putting people at the heart of improvement in practice – Elly Russell, VDS Training
- Is your management structure fit for purpose? – Paul Manktelow, Blue Cross