How do you successfully address your clinic’s bottleneck? Join Thom Jenkins at Congress 2024, 25th – 27th January, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, as he explains how it’s easier to focus on and combat one issue at a time, than the overwhelming chaos of trying to search out each and every fault.
Thom Jenkins, co-founder of PetsApp, a Platinum sponsor at Congress 24 breaks down the process of understanding why you can only ever have one bottleneck within your practice. Delegates will learn how to identify the single bottleneck that is causing success rates to be constrained within their clinic and then how to begin actively seeking ways in which to restructure the team to resolve the issue as efficiently and effectively as possible. That is until the next bottle neck emerges!
Joining Thom on Friday’s Effective Practice Management stream we also have:
- What can we do to attract and retain talented Gen Zers? – Dr Naeema Pasha, MKAI
- Digital Marketing for vets – Huw Aveston, Digital Practice
- Improving Productivity: How to identify your Practice inefficiencies – Brian Faulkner, Independent Veterinary Consultant & Richard Artingstall, Vet-CT
- Myth Busting: RCVS Disciplinaries – Eleanor Ferguson, RCVS
- Keeping Practice lean – Pam Mosedale, RCVS Knowledge
- An Introduction to AI
For full programme details click here.