From practice managers to head receptionists, business managers to vets, and clinical directors to head nurses, Congress 2024, 25th-27th January, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, has been built to inspire and motivate everyone in the practice team to work smarter and achieve better outcomes.
It’s down to everyone in practice to help ensure practices are sustainable, profitable, happy and productive places to work. So, come as a team and receive up to 20% off your ticket price with our fantastic group discount.
Congress 2024 offers 3 days of non-clinical lectures and interactive workshops with day tickets available should team members not be able to join for the whole event.
Programme highlights for your team include:
- Smarter working through collaboration with RVN Robyn Lowe and Paul Horwood
- Streams dedicated to Self-Development and Leadership Skills covering resilience, career development, communication and feedback
- How to improve efficiency for consultations and op-days Brian Faulkner and Richard Artingstall with input from reception and nursing team members
- Workshops on successful flexible-working, delegation and coaching techniques
- Concise, insightful 20-minute sessions including returning to work, menopause support and running successful meetings
- How to kick-start your practice’s wellbeing journey
For full programme details click here.
- So you can enjoy your time away from practice as a team, the fun-packed social programme includes Happy Hour; a fun musical bingo and buffet night; and our legendary President’s Party.
- And don’t miss the innovative exhibition where the team can connect with suppliers offering the latest products, services and advice, whilst enjoying complimentary refreshments and lunch.