To paraphrase Frank A Clark, feedback like rain should be gentle enough to nourish one’s growth, without destroying the roots.
Come and join Jacqui Skelly at Congress 2024, as she explores how to consistently and safely incorporate constructive feedback into your practices and build team confidence by tackling problems before they escalate.
We know the cliché that feedback is a gift, but at some point we’ve probably all received some that left us wondering if we could have the receipt instead! Join Jacqui Skelly from Elanco, Congress 2024 Platinum sponsor, who will help you to understand the value of effective feedback to your team and practice.
Feedback is an essential component of a productive work environment. It enables improved performance, increased employee engagement and helps employees improve and develop skills. Praising good work comes naturally to many of us, but can easily be forgotten in a busy work situation. Jacqui will discuss the different roles and responsibilities that your team members have when it comes to giving and receiving feedback, and how you can get everyone on board with the process.
Joining Jacqui on Friday’s Leadership Skills stream we also have:
- Thriving in Practice: Breaking through barriers and building relationships – Rebecca Armstrong, Sparkle
- The 2IC Principle: Why should I have a substitute? (Won’t I lose my job?) – Cathie Gregg, GLCM
- Becoming an Inspirational Veterinary Leader – Rachael Paul, Simple Veterinary Coaching
- How to write a brief – Andrew Rastall, Connected Vet
- To Continually Improve or Not Continually Improve – Howard Goatley, Village Vets
- Meeting Smart: How to create meetings with great outcomes – Adam Rough, GLCM
For full programme details click here.